Look no further than the Boone Healing Arts Center!
The Synergy Hall, located on the second floor of the Center, includes a full kitchen, private bathroom and an audio/visual system, including a 70-inch television screen. The space is is approximately 500 square feet and handicap-accessible.
- Discussion Groups
- Office Party
- Small Wedding Reception
- Birthday Party
- Music Recital
- Business Meeting
- Continuing Education Course
- Social Gathering
- Documentary Screening
- Use of 25 chairs, two 6-foot tables, three 4-foot tables and 10 stools
- Use of audio/video equipment (iPod connection to play music and computer/DVD screen and projector)
- Use of yoga mats, blocks, blankets and straps (12 each)
- Use of kitchen supplies (plates, utensils, drink ware, appliances)
- Web-based registration for your event via BHAC system
Interested in having your next event in Synergy Hall?
For rental rates and to fill out an application for any event that is NOT a continuing education course, please visit our Public and Private Events Form.
For continuing education courses, please use our Continuing Education Courses Form.
For questions after reviewing the information in the links above, please contact us at: