What is Cold Laser Therapy?
Cold Laser Therapy is a minimally evasive modality that gives the body the energy to heal itself without any side effects. Cold Laser Therapy often leads to positive results with a multitude of health issues. Dr. Mark Torrie, DC, is board-certified to help you in your consideration of this modality, and Peggy Setzer is trained to deliver this treatment in the High Country community.
Cold laser therapy can help with:
- Beneficial effect on pain blocking nerve cells
- Decreased inflammation, edema, and pain
- Increases the production of pain-killing chemicals such as endorphins and or enkephalin
- Anti-edema effects causes vasodilation
- Activate lymphatic drainage system
- Drains swollen areas
- Results in reduction of swelling
- Stimulates fibroblast development
- Increases formation in new capillaries which speeds of pilling closes wounds and reduces scar tissue
- Speeds up nerve cell connection which increases functions in impaired or numb limbs
Learn More About Our Cold Laser Therapy Practitioners: