This expressive arts workshop is designed for adults grieving a loss.
Grief work in community can help us feel a sense of connection and support. Creating art offers us new ways to express our grief and tell our stories.
We will be utilizing art to encourage:
- Gentle expression of our grief
- Insight and growth into healing
We will create a safe, nurturing place to:
*NO ART EXPERIENCE NECESSARYClick for More Information and Online Registration
- Explore our grief using the arts
- Deepen our understanding & healing
- Connect with and gain support from others who have experienced a loss